Monday 24 March 2008

Thursday 6th March - My morning at work!

Oh it is an exciting day today, I get to go to work with Ben and Joe's Mum, she works in a very big hospital! First I get to make a few phone calls........... "Hello Lucy! It is me, I am having a lovely time..............."
Then I fancy a hot drink, hmmmm let me see, latte I think!

It is time to count the money, wow I never seen so much money ever ever ever, there is a few thousand here!

Oh and this is how the money comes in, Oh I worked one of these before in Mrs Beverdee's shop, I know how to do it, can I have a shot please, can I can I?? Hello, next customer please!

Next we have a rep coming in to sell soft toys, I have no idea where these toys are, BUT he did bring a suitcase full of all my old friends to see me, how kind of him. Hi guys, how are you all? can I get anybody a coffee?