Monday 24 March 2008

Thursday 6th March - I worked too hard!

Oh that was a busy morning at work, I don't feel too well, I am a bit hot! I have to lie down and then one of the nurses comes to check me over, as I am off on my travels again later today, I am going to crufts and I need to make sure I am fit!

The nice nurse lady listens to my heart and chest and says that she thinks I should have a rest until I feel better.


I should not walk anywhere while I feel a little bit poorly, so another one of the nice nurses brings a special chair for me and takes me somewhere quiet to rest.


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



Oh here is the nice nurse lady, she has a quick listen to my heart and chest again, and she says I am fully rested and healthy enough to carry on the next stage of my journey - Crufts here I come, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee