Sunday 30 March 2008

Hello again! I've been a very busy bear these last few days. On Friday I went for a lovely long walk with Rhidian and Megan and Archie. We went to a place called Llantrisant Forest and then climbed right up to the top of a very steep hill. wales has got a lot of those. I've only got very little legs, so I'd probably still be climbing if Rhidian hadn't given me a lift in his buggy. I was riding high!!



It was very windy when we got to the top. I had to hang onto this wall for dear life or I'd have been blown right across the valley!! It was worth it, though - what a view.


We found this amazing carving in a rock in the middle of nowhere. It was huge! 'Cariad' is Welsh for 'Love'. I liked this rock - it was a good place for a little bear to have big thoughts about what this journey's all about.


I didn't go out yesterday because I got a bit muddy clambering around on the rocks and Rhidian's mummy had to wash my t-shirt, so I was a nakey bear all day! She did suggest washing me too, but I didn't fancy a spin in the washing machine so I hid in her bag all day.

We had a lovely day today, but I'll tell you all about that in another post,

Lots of love,

Scarlett xxx