Sunday 23 March 2008

Happy Easter, everyone!

I've been out and about in Wales today. I hitched a ride with Rhidian and he let me snuggle up in his rainbow blanket because it was freeeeeeeeeezing cold! Here I am with my new friend Debra the Zebra:






We took Megan and Archie for a run at a really cool place called Tinkinswood in the Vale of Glamorgan. It's a stone age burial chamber and it is OLD - I mean really old. Older than Sue! It's six thousand years old, in fact, and that makes it even older than Stonehenge. It's really big, too. The huge stone on the top weighs forty tons and is the biggest capstone in the whole of Britain. Amazing! Can you see me sitting on the side of the mound?

Here's a close-up of me in case you can't.



Anyway, I must go. I've got to help Rhidian to eat his Easter Egg.

Lots of love,

Scarlett xxx