Tuesday 1 April 2008

Sunday 9th March

Sunday the 9th of March

Another early start apparently today is shopping day we started with a hearty breakfast



we went searching for some nice bedding for the dogs, We met a nice man who had a bedding stall




he let me try out the bedding





we visited wendy at the PBB stall, im not heavy enough to donate apparently and too young too




we carried on shopping, but then word got around that a famous bear was in the arena and i got lots of people having their photo taken with me. here are somefirst i met marilyn and Elvis, they were lovely and so good looking




i then met Shona at top dog




we watched a bit of filming




This lovely lady came to say hi, she was called victoria, she was lovely and said she loved greyhounds.



she took me on set, can you spot me?



dont i look good on tv

I then met 3 very dishy men Dr Scott


and finally Matt and Ben, funny lots of people were screaming when i was with these people, i think im famous now.

As you can see ive had a very very busy weekend, i was so tired by sunday evening after meeting all these people. I hope i get to go again next year. Apparenlty Anna says the rest of the week will be very quiet compared to the weekend, im glad, i dont think i have the energy for more fame. I hope you enjoyed my Crufts Diary. Scarlett Bear.x.