Tuesday 1 April 2008

sat 8th March

07:45am Anna and a fellow Gapper friend Jen arrived to collect me, they had cases lots of them looks like we are going on a trip. We were going on a short break to somewhere called CRUFTS, i had to admit i wasnt sure what that meant but the girls seemed excited so i was happy to go along with them. Along the way we picked up a lady called Sue who came with a case too. A stop over at Maries house and all the cases were put into her car, this apparently was the last stop before Crufts. 08:50 My seat belt was on and we were off.

11am We arrive at the hotel, the roads were really really busy, this CRUFTS thing must be big and popular, Anna took me into the hotel to check our rooms were ok and the reastaurant was booked for tea. There we were met by Liam he was nice and welcomed me to the hotel.


1145am After a short walk we arrived at CRUFTS

i got to meet Ange and had a ride in her trolley, much better than walking as its sooooo big in there and lots of dogs wanted to sniff me

we got to see lots of dogs but Anna kept me safe from them, i was tooo interesting to some dogs in there. I did meet Joe though a rescue greyhound


We went to a stall and met a really nice chap, Apparently hes a famous vet so i felt safe with him. His name was Joe Ingles.


After lots of walking we left to go back to the hotal to get ready for Tea with some other gap girls, A kind man drove us there, i think i a V.I.P

I checked us into the Hotel when we arrived back

Jo and I met the Hotels fundraising bear too

The hotel Chef came out to meet me, he said he would cook me my tea

And we wore their fundraising wig to welcome more people


i felt really silly wearing the wig but then i saw some people who looked worse than me and jo

We went downstairs for tea in the restaurant with 12 of the gap girls, i think im one of them now. Now thats more like it, Tea was a huge pizza


and a massive apple pie for desert, i felt soooooo full afterwards

Sue and jen had their piccy with me, apparently im a star


Time for bed