Thursday 3 April 2008

3rd April

I was sad to say goodbye to my new friends Rhidian, Ann & Louis but I found some new friends to play with! I arrived in Cirencester on the 1st April where I met Evie who gave me huge cuddles and kisses! Her younger sister Tabitha tried to eat my ears but Evies mum saved me.


We sat down after all that excitment and watched some cartoons on the television. It was nice and calm untill we had to get some other children from school they are called Jasmine and Findley apparently.



Well I went to the school and it was very busy there but its a lovely walk there and back as we walk by a river and we see lots of ducks, sheep, goats and horses. Claire was a bit annoyed with herself as the batterys on the camera stopped working just as I was talking to a horse so we didn't get pics of me feeding the ducks either. Claire said she was bringing the camera again though



What busy days we have here but this weekends going to be extra special I have been told! Apparently I am going to London on 3 different trips I can't wait! I am getting lots of bedtime hugs here as I am taking it it turns to sleep on Jasmine and Findleys beds.