Sunday 27 January 2008

A Teddy Bear Party!

January 15, 2008

Today I went with my carer to Optimax for an eye appointment evaluation for lasik. She wanted to take pictures of me getting my eyes tested too but they were really busy that day and so there wasn't time to take any photos. I had lots of fun though seeing all the pretty lights for each test. When we left she was wearing sunglasses because they made her eyes go all funny. I giggled at her. We then went on the underground to her work for a few hours.

After work we came back to her flat. She went into her bedroom for a minute and I decided to follow. I came around the corner and saw two very large furry boots in front of me. All I could think of was all the teddy bears that were used in making those boots! I got so scared I fainted! My carer saw me and tells me that she quickly came over and picked me up. When I awoke, I was in her hands and she told me everything was OK. I asked about all those poor little teddy bears. She giggled and said not to worry, they were not made of teddy bears but were made of goat hair. I felt better but decided I better be on my best behaviour. I wonder what that goat did to become boots. ooo. Yep I will be a good bear, yep I will.



I think my carer felt bad about me being scared and so she decided it would be a good idea if I met some other teddy bears and so we had a play date that afternoon. I met several bears and the bestest part was the bearpile we made on my carers bed.



January 18, 2008

On my last night there, I got to sleep on Molly for a while. She told me that she would miss me very much and hoped I had a lot of fun at my next carers house.



I had so much fun in London. Stay tuned to more of my adventures at my next place I visit!!!