Friday 27 February 2009

Ready for Departure

I've been taking a short break from my travels for the last couple of weeks while my secretary prepares my itinerary for the year! I have lots of exciting destinations to visit over the coming months and I am getting very excited.


I've had my paws up, taking time out to watch TV and catch up with the soaps. Now I am raring to go again.


I am due to set off tomorrow to visit Hazel who has all sorts of activities lined up for me. I'm going to Crufts (eeek... I hope all those dogs won't think I'm a squeaky toy) and then I'm off to the Isle of Wight. I am very much looking forward to being a travelling bear again.


Today I have done all my washing. It was a lovely sunny day so it was all hung out to dry on the washing line. I'm not quite sure how I'll fit it all in my case but I'm sure it'll all squish in.



If you would like me to come and visit you, please contact my secretary and she'll be in touch with my availability! All the details can be found in the last entry of the blog.


Love Scarlett, Greyhound Gap's Travelling Fundraising Bear.