Sunday 8 February 2009

February 09

Photobucket



Hi everyone i'm here again in Bolton ,the first place i went was to give blood i wasn't frightened at all & i got a drink & a couple of biscuits afterwards



Photobucket



This time i went to watch a video being made with BBP & Burnproof ..BBP has been on Clubland TV & the Blackout Crew Zak he's one of them who's holding me





Photobucket



Not a visit i was looking forward too but us bears have to have our teeth checked as well ,so here i am with the dentist Kate Duncalf & her very nice assistant ,i think theyr'e both great & made me feel at ease ..thank-you both



Photobucket



I went & visited a couple of oldies Teddy & Frisky they live in Flossy's attic so they don't come to any harm & they help her when she's on her computer ,we became very good friends .



Photobucket



Well it was to be my last day here so i had a party just a few of Flossy's Teddy's came she has about 100 of them & they live all over her house so no room for them all ..i never got bored there

& i always had loads of company ,can you see the one in the middle with me he's called Arthur he's been my boyfriend while iv'e been here .xxx that's for him .



Photobucket



This is me saying goodbye to Arthur as i'm driven to the post office to be sent to my next destination ..thanks to all who have made my stay fun ..i'll miss you all especially Arthur..Love from me Scarlett Bear xxxx