Sunday 8 June 2008

Scarlett Bear arrives in Derbyshire












I arrived back in Derbyshire for a break on the wild and wuthering moors adjacent Chatsworth. Helen picked me up from the arrivals lounge at the local post office and I was welcomed by JAG and Spyder, Helen's greyhounds.












Sadly I arrived just too late to help out at the Chatsworth Horse trials, but Helen said I could ride Mischief, one of her Shetland ponies. I found this very scary as they are all very naughty and I was glad to get off. Everytime Helen stepped back to take a better picture the ponies jumped and jinked, and I am not a rodeo bear.









I was executive bear for a week and went with Helen to work. Not sure quite what we did, or if she did anything [LOL], but it involved huge amounts of zooming up and down the motorway to various meetings at the foreign office and back.






This is me in action, fully mobile and operational agent Scarlett, with my memory stick, laptop and mobile.