Sunday 1 June 2008

Here are the pictures from my day out to the Dr Who Exhibition with Jasmine, Findley and Evie . We had a wonderful day and I was very brave as you can see!

We're here! It was a long drive but I am very excited to be here now. This is me with Jasmine and Findley at the entrance we can here the Tardis taking off somewhere...


I found K9 and had a ride Whooohoooo!!! We definately became friends!

Ahh the Face of Boe a very magnifcent fella and one of Evie's favourites (although he was very big compared to little old me).

This scary looking baddie is the Sycorax Leader and he was very scary so we didn't hang around here long and Jasmine and Findley stood well back.

Ahhhhhhhhhh a Slitheen got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I escaped this green monster and ran off quick those claws are HUGE! Theres a lot of scary baddies here!

This is more like it this is Casandra and although she talks a lot she can't really get me phew!


Look who I managed to sneak up on a Cyberman!! Shhhhhhh......he doesn't know I am here....

DALEKS!!! We ran quick before we were exterminated!!

What a fantastic day we had. We all ate strawberrys on the way home and had a lovely long sleep which I needed to get ready for my next holidy with Dawn yay!