Tuesday 23 October 2007

Flying to DisneyWorld

Saturday 20th October 2007

Today I started a new adventure. I still miss Lucy, but was excited to meet my new friends.
We drove to this place called an airport, I sat with a very nice rabbit called Flopsy and Lizzie who gave me lots of cuddles.















I had to travel through a machine, Lizzie told me not to be scared, but it was quite frightening for a small bear! I wanted some pictures, but Lizzie told me that we were not allowed to take any there and we had to wait until we had got on this thing called a plane.















Lizzie made sure I was strapped in and off we went. Wow! We went so fast and then I felt like I was floating! It sure was exciting! Lizzie and me watched some films and played some games until at last we back on the ground in America.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket