Wednesday 28 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

A huge thank you to every one of you who have hosted my travels! I love my expeditions and have met so many wonderful people and shared so many special occasions, thank you all. I hope you all had a very Happy Christmas and wish you the very best for 2012.

I had a lovely time, fully kitted out in my Mother Christmas outfit. My outfit was Haute Couture none the less (designed and made by my Auntie Susie) who took me on her travels to Washington earlier in the year.

Didn't I look fabulous?!!

Here I am exploring the present pile



Checking out my stocking



Chatting up my new friend, Mr Mini-LindtBear. (What every girl-bear wishes to find in her stocking!)



And eyeing up the pudding (I didn't eat it all - honest!!)



Merry Christmas to you all!

If you would like me to visit you in 2012, please click here for details.