Friday 18 March 2011

17th March 2011 - St Patricks Day

I went out tonight, my current host had been invited to a "leaving do" for a friend who is leaving the area and returning "home". As it was St Patricks Day we had to wear green. Here's me at my place wearing the dress made for me.We had Poppadoms for Starters. They were yum....

It was a buffet style curry place, ie help yourself to what you want. This is what I had

Very nice it was too.
Also, had a drink (well I wasnt driving)
Next, well that was a new experience for me. We played a game, they called it the "malteaser game". You had to "pick up" the malteser using only a straw, and pass it onto the next person same way. It was amusing, here's my go

Unfortunatly, the only person who actually managed to "pick up" the malteser was this lady


The game soon degenerated into "blow football" where each side of the table were blowing maltesers with the straws and seeing if they could get it off the other side lol.
We ended with desert
tooo many to choose from!
It was a really enjoyable night.