Tuesday 6 January 2009

Dec 2008

Hi all it's me Scarlett iv'e arrived in Bolton & i'm being taken shopping with flossy's family before going out tonight
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is Dave he works at Netto & is helping me shop ..thanks Dave
Photobucket

Photobucket
Here i am working a mixer at the gig ..can you see my microphone i do sing very well & i don't mime
Photobucket
I'm now singing with Merlin Duo ..i'm having loads of fun
Photobucket
Here i'm with Lancashire Elvis
Photobucket
Well it's time for bed as i had a late night so i settled down on flossy's bed these are some of the friends i made during my stay i hope i don't lie on her legs ..he hePhotobucket
It's time to say goodbye i have to be somewhere else over Christmas but i'll be coming back & finishing off my travels in Bolton ..i hope i meet B.B.P. next time, Bye flossy see you again in a couple of weeks to finish off my adventure with you