Monday 18 August 2008

26th July 2008


I arrived at Lyn's house in Essex and said hello to Leo the dog


I stayed with my friends Mickey and Minnie whilst I was there


On Monday I went and helped Lyn working at the pub


I met Salsa the pub dog there


I helped Lyn with Henry the Hoover



Tuesday night we went to a pub quiz. We won.


The next day I went with Lyn to the office. Here I am on the reception desk.



4th August and we went to Hertford to meet Trish. She came to stay all the way from Leicester. Her we are with the bus driver. A very nice man.



On the Wednesday we went to another quiz. We won one part of it.



Trish and Lyn took me out shopping and bought me lots of new clothes. I am so excited. I like the kilt best.






7th August, Lyn's birthday, we went out for a meal with some of her friends. We met a very nice waitress called Emma


Cheers! Happy birthday, Lyn



Then the big day arrived. It was Lyn's 60th birthday party. Trish and Lyn and bought me a special party dress. I think I look the bees knees.


At the party, I made friends with a little doggy. We spent all the evening together.
This is me with Lyn and Trish at the party

This is me at the party with Hayley and Alyson. Trish is in the background. It was a really good party and everyone had a good time.



The next morning, Lyn, Trish, Alyson and I went to a big market. We tried not to spend lots of money.


On Sunday 10th August, we went to a super dooper Dog Show. It was very windy. We had a little tent to shelter in. It also kept us dry when there was a sudden shower.



This is me with Leo the dog and all the rosettes he won at the dog show. Isn't he a clever boy.



Well, now it's time to say goodbye to Lyn and Leo. I am going to Leicester to stay with Trish, Tony, Asa and Callie the dog for a while. I don't know what adventures I will get up to there, but I'm sure I will have fun.


Bye, bye for now.