Sunday 11 November 2007

Meeting the pack!

Well, here I am meeting Angela's hounds Georgie and Tyler and Greyhound Gap foster, Ruby the Greyhound!

This is me with Tyler


And with Georgie



And with Ruby. I'm not sure what I did to Ruby but she was quite scared of me and no sooner had Angela taken this photograph than she got up and ran away!




I'm a bit young to remember but today is a very important day and I had my own special poppy to wear. The 11th November is the day when everyone stops to remember those who lost their lives fighting in wars for their countries. Angela told me that even though I don't remember, it's very important that young people know what sacrifices where made for us. It was very moving watching the Remembrance Service and I shall keep my poppy as a reminder.

We've had a quiet few days but tomorrow we're going back to work and hopefully we'll meet those long lost cousins of mine!